Are you buying a property as your home or as an investment? Our experienced and quality professionals can provide all of the advice and assistance that you need.
You can choose from the following services*:
- Tips for purchasing a property – no additional cost
- Conveyancing on your purchase by a lawyer (excluding disbursements, property searches and building and pest report), including acting on your mortgage – $1,600 plus GST
- Assessment for borrowing capacity and loan application by an experienced mortgage broker– no additional cost if a loan application is made within 2 months, otherwise $200 plus GST
- FIRB application by a lawyer – $800 plus GST
- 30 minute telephone conference with an accountant to discuss taxation, structuring, negative gearing and GST issues – $150 plus GST
- 30 minute telephone conference with a financial planner to discuss life insurance – no additional cost.
- Joint ownership agreement drafted by a lawyer (if you are purchasing the property with another person) – $700 plus GST.
* An upfront admin fee of $9.99 plus GST is payable in respect of this package. You agree to pay each service provider directly for the services provided.