Are you buying your first property? Our experienced and quality professionals can provide all of the advice you need.
You can choose from the following services*:
- Tips for purchasing a property – no additional cost
- Conveyancing on your purchase by a lawyer (excluding disbursements, property enquires and building and pest report) and completion and lodgement of First Home Owners’ Grant Application – $1,600 plus GST
- Joint ownership agreement drafted by a lawyer (if you are purchasing the property with another person as tenants in common) – $700 plus GST
- Assessment for borrowing capacity and loan application by an experienced mortgage broker– no additional cost if application made within 2 months, otherwise $200 plus GST
- 30 minute teleconference with an accountant to discuss taxation, structuring, negative gearing and GST issues – $150 plus GST
- 30 minute telephone conference with a financial planner to discuss life insurance – no additional cost
* An upfront admin fee of $9.99 plus GST is payable in respect of this package. You agree to pay each service provider directly for the services provided.