- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Lifemanager website found at www.lifemanager.com.au.
- These terms and conditions specifically refer to the products and services which may be purchased or accessed via our website (‘Packages’).
- Our gift certificates or cards (‘Gift Certificate’) are vouchers with a dollar value that can be used as currency to purchase from the Lifemanager website.
1. Making a Purchase
When you purchase a package and/or use a gift certificate and tick the box that says ‘I understand and accept the Terms and Conditions’, you become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase/use your Package until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
14 Day Change-of-Mind Refund Policy
If you have purchased a package and you are not completely satisfied with your choice, you can request a refund of the upfront fee within 14 days of the purchase date.
Conditions of Refund:
Refunds are only permitted for packages that have not been used, i.e. where a package has not yet been booked on the Lifemanager system. Once you have requested a booking with one of our professionals, your voucher cannot be
- cancelled and is not refundable.
- The refund will be processed back to the purchaser only.
- Any Lifemanager account credits used for the purchase will be refunded in the same form of tender.
- The Change-of-Mind Policy does not apply to Gift Certificates.
- After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change-of-Mind’.
- Un-used, un-expired vouchers can be exchanged free of charge (please refer to conditions of Exchange).
3. Guarantees and Warranties
Lifemanager complies with both Australian Consumer Law in respect of guarantees and warranties for our products and services. In respect of products it is our responsibility to ensure the products (e.g. gift boxes and their contents) are of acceptable quality, free from defects and fit for the purpose considering the prices and description provided to you at the point of sale. If the product does not fulfil any of these criteria then we will consider a refund based on each case so long as the complaint is made to us within a reasonable period of time.
In respect of services it is the independent Service Providers who provide the services to you following the redemption of a Package. The independent Service Providers accept responsibility for compliance with the Australian Consumer Law in respect of services, that is that the services were provided with due skill and care and complied with the description made to the purchaser at the time of sale. Lifemanager is not the provider of the professional or personal services.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10% in Australia. All orders carry a flat transaction fee which is clearly highlighted on the final payment screen.
5. Transfer of Gift Certificate
All valid and unused Lifemanager Gift Certificates are fully transferable. Lifemanager accepts no responsibility for any stolen or fraudulent Gift Certificates. It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the Gift Certificate.
6. Lost Gift Certificate
If a Lifemanager Gift Certificate is received and subsequently lost, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them.
Conditions for replacement of lost Lifemanager Gift Certificate:
- The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser’s full name or purchaser’s email address.
- Lifemanager is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient’s responsibility to obtain and provide Lifemanager with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
7. Expiry of Gift Certificates
Lifemanager Gift Certificates must be used within 12 months of purchase.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Lifemanager.
The expiry date is clearly displayed on all Gift Certificates.
9. Gift Certificate Delivery
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address gifts by email. Lifemanager is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Gift Certificate via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser. If the recipient does not receive the email Gift Certificate, please contact us immediately on 0414 608 406 to send vouchers to an alternative email address.
10. Providers of Services
- Packages are sold by Lifemanager as agent for businesses that provide professional and personal services to customers (‘Service Providers’).
- Lifemanager is not a provider of such services or advice and has no responsibility for any services or advice provided or not provided by the Service Provider or any other party.
- The Service Providers provide services and give advice directly to customers.
- Lifemanager makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided.
- All Packages are sold subject to the terms and conditions of each Service Provider and these Lifemanager terms and conditions.
- Lifemanager does not control the business operations of any Service Provider.
- Lifemanager makes no guarantees or warranties about the services that are provided to you by the Service Providers.
- Please note that Lifemanager’s service providers are currently based in Sydney. Although we are currently expanding to other States, our professionals are currently only able to serve customers outside Sydney using telephone conferences, email and Skype. Please contact Lifemanager if you have any questions about our ability to provide you with the services you need.
- Lifemanager discloses that a referral fee may be payable by a Service Provider to the Lifemanager on the provision of the services to customers.
12. Lifemanager’s Liability
- no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any Service Provider or third party.
- no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any Service Provider or third party.
- Where Lifemanager’s liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Package purchased.
13. Booking Cancellations
Once your booking has been made, if you cancel it, you may incur a cancellation fee from the Service Provider. Our Service Providers have their own cancellation policies which you are bound to follow. If a Service Provider needs to cancel an appointment for any reason, you will be notified as soon as possible in order to reschedule a convenient alternative date.Lifemanager will not reimburse any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in the event of a cancellation.
Service Providers warrant that they maintain appropriate insurance and any insurances required by law for all risks associated with its business and service provisions. We make no warranty or representation about their business or services whatsoever. The responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the Service Provider or other third parties as to the insurance held by a Service Provider.
15. Package Session Length
Package session lengths are approximate and are given by Service Providers as a guide to the total time you will be at their office.
16. Promotional Offers
Lifemanager offers promotional discounts and special offers from time to time (‘Promotional Offers’ or ‘Promotional Codes’). If you have a Promotional Code, it should be entered at the final payment screen where prompted. By redeeming any of Lifemanager’s Promotional Codes or Promotional Offers, you agree to accept and comply with all of the following terms and conditions of use.
- All discounts arising from Promotional Offers (percentage or dollar discounts) and Promotional Codes are applied to transactions only after any Lifemanager Account credit or points are used.
- Promotional Offers and Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with Gift Certificates.
- If you have been provided a valid Promotional Code, you must enter it into the designated field in the shopping cart. Otherwise, your discount will not be applied.
- Promotional Codes must be used before the designated expiration date. No extensions will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Promotional Codes and Promotional Offers cannot be combined.
- Unless otherwise specified Promotional Codes may only be used once per person.
- Where multiple discounts apply, the user will receive the maximum discount available.
- Lifemanager reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotional Code use at any time. If there has been (or we have reason to believe there has been) any unauthorised use we will immediately cease all activity on your Account.
- Lifemanager reserves the right to remove any Promotional Offer or Promotional Code without notice at any time.
The text and illustrations (including photographs) used by Lifemanager are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part with the express permission of Lifemanager.
The Lifemanager website (www.lifemanager.com.au) is owned and operated by Lifemanager Pty Ltd trading as “Lifemanager”. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.